notice of cancellation
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The cancellation period amounts to fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party known to you, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the last of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Jako-o GmbH, August-Grosch-Straße 28-38, 96476 Bad Rodach, telephone number: +49 9564 92 96 00 01, fax number: 09564 929 662500, email address: email@example.com) through an explicit declaration (e.g. by a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the model cancellation form made available to you (retrievable from www.jako-o.de/cancellation_EU) ; but not required.
It is sufficient for the cancellation period that you send the notification on the exercise of the right of cancellation prior to the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must return all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs incurred by you selecting a method of delivery other than the low-priced, standard delivery offered by us), without delay and by no later than fourteen days from the date on which your notice of the cancellation of this contract was received by us. If nothing different has been expressly agreed, the repayment takes place in the same process as the original transaction; we will not charge you a fee for the repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received back the goods or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, according to which is earliest.
You must return or handover the goods without delay and in each case by no later than within fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods prior to the expiration of the period of fourteen days. The cost is estimated to be a maximum of 115.00 EUR for goods delivered by courier.
You will have to pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss of value results from handling other than what is necessary to examine the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods is ascribed to you.
Exclusion or Premature Expiration of the Right of Cancellation
There is no right of cancellation for contracts
- for the supply of goods which have not been prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or decision by the consumer are significant or are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods that can perish quickly or whose use by date can be exceed very quickly;
The right of cancellation ends prematurely in respect of contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seals have been removed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods if, because of their nature, these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.